Well. I haven’t had a lot of time to write in this blog thing, let alone play video games. Life smacked me pretty hard over the weekend with an unexpected, unfortunate event that puts me in a not so great position. I had to leave my job and I am conflict with some of my family members.
I’m still going around reading people’s blogs and stuff, but my own gaming is minimal at the moment. I will still try to write what I can when I can, but honestly it’s not looking too great. I am taking this time to work more on myself, my art, and especially my situation.
- Had to remove starting living area due to conflicts
- We decided to move the Advanced Independence tutorial to a lower level for players to get accustomed to the starting living area changes.
- Game rate has been nerfed from 3.7 to 1.6.
- Starcraft II’s setting has been set to R instead of P.
- Art rate has been increased from 0.7 to 1.9, but energy spent has increased from 1.2 to 1.4.
- Fixed Sims not being able to shower after repairing their shower.
- We are aware of the music not looping or playing during certain circumstances are we’re looking into this.
- New User max storage capacity changed from 500 to 20. Players can upgrade their storage capacity through leveling and in-game currency, capping out at the original 500.
It’s a new year, and it’s…troubling. But I’m doing my best just to stay afloat for now. I still need to finish Skyward Sword.